According to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), in every academic year Software Engineering is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country which makes this course a very competitive one, so applicants who are informed earlier about all the needed requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Software Engineering, WASSCE subject requirements and the direct entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all avoidable mistakes.
To Study Software Engineering in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Software Engineering and every other requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Software Engineering either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine And Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all courses in JAMB while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to their chosen course.
JAMB Subject Combination for Software Engineering
- And one (1) of either Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics or Geography.
WAEC Subject Requirements for Software Engineering
- Applicants applying for this course must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Software Engineering
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE applicants must acquire merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Software Engineering
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Software Engineering.
- Admiralty University Of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State – ADUN
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- American University Of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State – AUN
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State – NAUB
- Nile University Of Nigeria, Abuja
- Skyline University Nigeria, Kano, Kano State
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Software Engineering, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!