According to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), in every academic year, Pharmacy is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Pharmacy a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are informed earlier about all the needed requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy, WASSCE subject requirements and the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all avoidable mistakes.
To Study Pharmacy in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy and every other requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Pharmacy either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy
WAEC Subject Requirements for Pharmacy
- Applicants applying for this course must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Pharmacy
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and Physics or Mathematics plus UTME requirements.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Pharmacy
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Pharmacy.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State.
- Bingham University, Karu, Nasarawa State.
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State.
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State.
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State.
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe, Gombe State.
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State.
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State.
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State.
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State.
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State.
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State.
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State.
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State.
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
In this article, we provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!