Petroleum Engineering is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Petroleum Engineering a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants with the right information about all the needed admission requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering, WAEC subject requirements for Petroleum Engineering and also the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to a seamless registration process.
To Study Petroleum Engineering in any accredited Nigerian University, kindly read through to know both the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering and every other admission requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the necessary requirements you need before proceeding to register for Petroleum Engineering either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is a compulsory subject for all the courses in JAMB while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering:
WAEC Subject Requirements for Petroleum Engineering:
- Applicants applying to study Petroleum Engineering must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any one Science subject.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Petroleum Engineering:
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Petroleum Engineering
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Petroleum Engineering.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden, Akwa Ibom State – AKSU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State – FUPRE
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, Imo State – FUTO
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State – OSUSTECH
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – RSUST
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UNIBADAN
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering, the WAEC subject requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!