Estate Management is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Estate Management a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are in possession of the right information about all the needed admission requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management, WAEC subject requirements and also the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all unnecessary mistakes.
To Study Estate Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management and every other admission requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Estate Management either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
- Mathematics, Economics and one other relevant subject
WAEC Subject Requirements for Estate Management
- Applicants applying to study Estate Management must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Estate Management
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology and Physics
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Estate Management
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Estate Management.
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Wesley University, Ondo, Ondo State
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!