Education and English Language is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Education and English Language a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are in possession of the right information about all the needed admission requirements which include the JAMB Subject Combination for Education and English Language, the WAEC subject requirements and also the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all unnecessary mistakes during the registration process.
To Study Education and English Language in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Education and English Language and every other admission requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Education and English Language either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
JAMB/UTME Requirements For Education and English Language
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education and English Language
- Literature in English and one (1) Art and any other subject.
WAEC Subject Requirements for Education and English Language
- Applicants applying to study Education and English Language must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes or its equivalent to include English Language and Literature in English plus three (3) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Education and English Language
Direct entry applicants must acquire the following;
- Two (2) A Level passes in relevant teaching subjects including Literature in English.
- NCE credit or merit in two(2)relevant subjects.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Education and English Language
These are all the NUC approved and accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Education and English Language.
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina, Katsina State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State – BASU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Benue State University, Makurdi, Benue State – BSU
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State – EUI
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
- Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State – FUOYE
- Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe, Gombe State – GSU
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State – KSU
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- National Open University Of Nigeria, Lagos State – NOUN
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- Salem University, Lokoja, Kogi State
- Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State – SLUK
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- Taraba State University, Jalingo, Taraba State – TSUJ
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina, Katsina State – UMYUK
- University Of Abuja, Abuja, FCT
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UNIBADAN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – UDUSOK
- Veritas University, Abuja, FCT
- Yobe State University, Damaturu, Yobe State
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, Kano State – Maitama
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Education and English Language, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!