According to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), in every academic year Civil Engineering is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country which makes this course a very competitive one, so applicants who are informed earlier about all the needed requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering, WASSCE subject requirements and the direct entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all avoidable mistakes.
To Study Civil Engineering in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Civil Engineering and every other requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Civil Engineering either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine And Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
JAMB/UTME Requirements For Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all courses in JAMB while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to their chosen course.
JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
- Chemistry and Mathematics
WAEC Subject Requirements for Civil Engineering
- Applicants applying for this course must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Civil Engineering
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- NCE applicants must acquire ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Civil Engineering
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Civil Engineering.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State – AUE
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Air Force Institute Of Technology, Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden, Akwa Ibom State – AKSU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers State – CRUTECH
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State – EUI
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State – FUNAAB
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State – FUTA
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, Imo State – FUTO
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Kano University Of Science And Technology, Wudil, Kano State – KUST
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliero, Kebbi State – KSUSTA
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Kwara State – KWASU
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State – LAUTECH
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State – NAUB
- Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, Kaduna State – NDA
- Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Delta State
- Nile University Of Nigeria, Abuja
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – RSUST
- Taraba State University, Jalingo, Taraba State
- University Of Abuja, Abuja, FCT
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UNIBADAN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!