According to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), in every academic year, Chemical Engineering is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Chemical Engineering a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are informed earlier about all the needed requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering, WASSCE subject requirements and the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all avoidable mistakes.
To Study Chemical Engineering in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering and every other requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Chemical Engineering either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
WAEC Subject Requirements for Chemical Engineering
- Applicants applying for this course must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language and any other Science subject.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Chemical Engineering
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Chemical Engineering
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Chemical Engineering.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden, Akwa Ibom State – AKSU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State – EUI
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State – FUPRE
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, Imo State – FUTO
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State – LAUTECH
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State – OSUSTECH
- University Of Abuja, Abuja, FCT
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!