According to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), in every academic year, Banking And Finance is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes Banking And Finance a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are informed earlier about all the needed requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance, WASSCE subject requirements and the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all avoidable mistakes.
To Study Banking And Finance in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance and every other requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for Banking And Finance either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- UNILORIN Courses and Requirements
- OAU Admission Requirements For Medicine and Surgery.
- UNILAG Admission Requirements For Law.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- NOUN Study Centres In Nigeria
- OAU Admission Requirements For Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance
- Economics, plus any one of Government and Geography.
WAEC Subject Requirements for Banking And Finance
- Applicants applying to study Banking And Finance must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and any other subjects. For NBC, the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following; Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Economics.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for Banking And Finance
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Accounting, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Geography and Statistics.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study Banking And Finance
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Banking And Finance.
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State
- Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos State
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State
- Eastern Palm University, Ogboko, Imo State
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State
- Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State
- Paul University, Awka, Anambra State
- Ritman University, Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Tansian University, Oba, Anambra State
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Wellspring University, Irhihi-Ogbaneki, Benin City, Edo State
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!